Navigating this vast body of potential authority can be difficult. Identifying reliable and relevant secondary sources multiplies the difficulty.
Specialized Legal Research by Penny A Hazelton serves as a guide to researching several more obscure areas of the law. Listed below are the subjects covered in the volume's 13 chapters.
- Securities Regulation
- The Uniform Commercial Code
- Federal Income Taxation
- Copyright Law
- Federal Labor and Employment Law
- Law of Environmental Protection
- Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Immigration Law
- Military and Veterans Law
- Banking Law
- Federal Patent and Trademark Law
- Federal Government Contracts
- Customs Law