If you have registered to vote you should have received your primary ballot already. If you have not contact your county elections office right away.
2016 Oregon Primary Election Important Dates
- Last Day to Register - April 26th
- Last Safe Day to Mail Votes - May 12
- Ballots are due - 8 p.m. in May 17
If you have your ballot and are making up your mind you can review the voter pamphlet. You should have received a pamphlet in the mail but if you do not have one you can get them online.
- Statewide Voter's Pamphlet
- Available in written English, audio English and written Spanish
- Selected Local Pamphlets
Once you've filled out the ballot you can mail it or drop it off at a drop box. Use the state drop box locator to find one near to you.
If you are not registered through the Motor Voter law you can register online.
If you are homeless or wish to apply to register without revealing your address you can do so using these instructions.
Happy voting fellow Oregonians!